[BLU/Officers] [Discuss] perl and xml

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 17:57:01 EDT 2017

OFFLIST

He asked for Perl solution, apologizing for possibly being off topic.

Sealioning in about Python on that request is very off topic.

No, i don't care about your OO python, it's even further off topic.
Yes I made fun of your crap Python because Python bigots are so
annoyingly proud of i'm not sure what.

Your VB-ish example failed to show him how to inspect elements or
navigate to siblings, so wasn't even responsive to his question, even
had it been a Python question, which it wasn't.

If your feelings are hurt, that's your problem. You were just wrong.

If it were my mailing list, you'd be MODERATED now.

// BIll