[BLU/Officers] wiki.BLU.org DNS and lingage request

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 17:36:12 EDT 2018

John, Jerry, et al -

As discussed at BBQ, we have the Wiki revived. THANKS GREG!

It's ready to be declared open since it's now better than a dead link.

We have 3 choices to connect it into BLU.ORG -

   1. Previously we'd linked to blu.${provider}.com in the running menu on
   the main site ;
   minimalist choice would be editing that (and any other links) to point to*
   blu.qualitybox.us <http://blu.qualitybox.us>* and call it done.
   2. Edit menu to point to wiki.blu.org and and add DNS, CNAME FQD
*wiki.blu.org
   <http://wiki.blu.org>* maps to canonical *blu.qualitybox.us
   <http://blu.qualitybox.us>*
   3. Edit menu to point to wiki.blu.org and and add DNS, A record FQD
*wiki.blu.org
   <http://wiki.blu.org>* is *165.227.252.83*

(If we choose (3) Greg will arrange the SSL CertBot for the additional
virtual host name.)

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com