[BLU/Officers] wiki.BLU.org DNS and lingage request

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 13:04:21 EDT 2018

John,

Sorry to bother you again ... Greg's customized multi-hosting isn't
supporting custom domains as easily as he thought it would.
Can you please change the Wiki menu link to https://blu.qualitybox.us/ ?

(We'll leave the A record there for continued testing of custom domain and
switch menu back when he's got Virtual Host/Host Alias working and Let's
Encrypt set up.)

Thanks!

// Bill
// for the joint BostonPM/BLU self-appointed Ad Hoc Wiki  WG

--
Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux