[BLU/Officers] wiki.BLU.org DNS and lingage request

Greg Rundlett (freephile) greg at freephile.com
Fri Aug 31 09:07:08 EDT 2018

Thanks everyone!

Have a great Labor Day Weekend!!!

Sometime soon, I'd like to do an online "webinar" training / demonstration
of the wiki for any and all who are interested in the features and
usability of the wiki -- so that you can make the best of it.

In the next few months I could present at a meeting if there's interest in
MediaWiki and the backstory on QualityBox.

~ Greg

Greg Rundlett
https://eQuality-Tech.com
https://freephile.org