[BLU/Officers] Massive snowstorm Wednesday, impacting BLU meeting?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:51:59 EDT 2018

Reading the NWS internal Forecast Discussions, I see we made the right
decision with the information available at the time it had to be made, but
Mother Nature had thrown a head-fake.
Models had converged, forecast was highly confident ... and then suddenly
they diverged, track moved offshore etc.

​
​if anyone complains with 20/20 hindsight, the best information available
when we had to give notice was that it would be unsafe tonight. That it is
safe is a bonus, but ​doesn't invalidate the decision to be on the safe
side.