[BLU/Officers] [Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting reminder, tomorrow Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - Software in a Decentralized and Distributed World, with Hardware at the Edge

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:47:59 EST 2018

Given my feelings about non-introspectve / non-intentional AI, I'm glad I
can't attend in person on T-day-eve.
 No one will hear me holler at the YouTube.
So I do also hope it's "taped" and uploaded.

We might want to get a wireless mic to improve audio quality without having
to stretch / match files...
But be careful if buying used or old-stock/remainder not to get one that
has been rebanded into illegal!