[BLU/Officers] Next installfest

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Wed Sep 12 23:55:47 EDT 2018

Speaking of InstallFests, what are your thoughts on December at MIT?  I'm
thinking the 15th is probably not ideal due to its proximity to the
holidays.

How do Dec 1 and Dec 8 fit everyone's schedules? Should we also consider
the 15th? Should we delay until early January? Should we consider November,
even though it's only one month after the Oct 6 InstallFest?

Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0x920063C6