[BLU/Officers] update instructions for key signing

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:41:31 EDT 2018

* We will NO LONGER sign RSA or DSA 1024b keys (or shorter). Obsolete.
* We will NOT sign RSA 2048b keys without expiration dates or with expiration
dates beyond 2020.
* Use RSA 4096 or ed25519 for gpg2 --gen-key

Notes
* If concerned about well-capitalized massive factoring dictionaries,
subtract a small multiple of 8 bits to get a size that is not standard
and thus won't be dictionaried.
* Alas the one trustworthy ECC curve,  ed25519, is supported only in
GPG 2.1.7+ (gpg2), but if you have recent Ubuntu you you can use it now.
  See https://nickhu.co.uk/posts/2016-09-03-curvy-gpg/ for instructions
GPG2 gives a warning that it's not yet standardized so i'm considering it
still somewhat expriemental ... i'm going to try a 10y expiring on this

Bill Ricker
bill.n1vux at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/n1vux