[Vhpavhcmanelunch] Boston monthly crew member get together tentatively Monday, January 1, 2018, Noon at Joe's American Bar and Grill, Dedham, Ma

Jerry Feldman gaf at heli-vets.net
Wed Dec 20 16:24:46 EST 2017

Every month on the first Monday of each month, Boston area crew members
and pilots get together for lunch. This month we will be meeting at:
    Joe's American Bar & Grill
<http://www.joesamerican.com/index.cfm?pk=content&cd=LOCATION&pid=10245&cdid=10324>
    985 Providence Hwy
    Dedham, MA
    We are generally seated in the bar dining area on your right as you
enter, usually by the windows.

I'm only sending this to the lunch list. Joe's should be open on New
Years day, but may only have a brunch menu. I'll check with them later.
If necessary, we can change to Monday January 8th. Please respond to the
list your feelings, whether you think we should meet on New Years day or
postpone to the following Monday.

Date: Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years day
Time: Noon

Joe's is located at the intersection of I95 (Route 128) and US
Route 1 (VFW Parkway), exit 15A in Dedham, Ma.

--