[Vhpavhcmanelunch] Boston monthly crew member get together tentatively Monday, January 1, 2018, Noon at Joe's American Bar and Grill, Dedham, Ma

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:05:08 EST 2017

Thanks Guys,
I would like to hear from some more of the regulars too.
I belong to a computer user group that meets the first Thursday except when
Monday is a holiday.

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 6:32 PM, Barry Lamkin <barry.lamkin at verizon.net>
wrote:

> I like Lee have not been attendance recently.  I too vote for rescheduling
> when the 1st Monday is a holiday.
>
> Barry D. Lamkin
> 1245 Adams Street
> Unit# B406
> Dorchester, MA 02124
>
> Mobile: 617-510-6072 <(617)%20510-6072>
> Office: 617-693-6104 <(617)%20693-6104>
> Home: 857-267-4561 <(857)%20267-4561>
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 20, 2017, at 6:26 PM, lee.pistone at gmail.com wrote:
>
> Hi All.  With the first Monday of January being New Years Day I know I
> will not be there.  I have not been attending as often as I used to so it
> does not matter much to me.  But I would recommend the change to the 8th.
> Good idea Jerry.  I would also suggest similar changes when any holiday
> falls on the first Monday of any month.
> Thanks, Lee
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Dec 20, 2017, at 16:24, Jerry Feldman <gaf at heli-vets.net> wrote:
>
> Every month on the first Monday of each month, Boston area crew members
> and pilots get together for lunch. This month we will be meeting at:
>     Joe's American Bar & Grill
> <http://www.joesamerican.com/index.cfm?pk=content&cd=LOCATION&pid=10245&cdid=10324>
>     985 Providence Hwy
>     Dedham, MA
>     We are generally seated in the bar dining area on your right as you
> enter, usually by the windows.
>
> I'm only sending this to the lunch list. Joe's should be open on New Years
> day, but may only have a brunch menu. I'll check with them later. If
> necessary, we can change to Monday January 8th. Please respond to the list
> your feelings, whether you think we should meet on New Years day or
> postpone to the following Monday.
>
> Date: Monday, January 1, 2018 New Years day
> Time: Noon
>
> Joe's is located at the intersection of I95 (Route 128) and US
> Route 1 (VFW Parkway), exit 15A in Dedham, Ma.
>
> --
>
>                           /   _______________________________
> Jerry Feldman           X\              __/ 61 AHC \______    gaf at heli-vets.net      /\ \_____________| Lucky Stars_____\
> ORWAC 67-16           /  \ 318                ====        _>
> Northern II Corps '67-'68 ------------------[______]------http://home.comcast.net/~feldman.g           -----------http://home.comcast.net/~feldman.g/acronyms.htmhttp://www.heli-vets.net
> VHPA Life Member:L05750 PGP Key ID:537C5846
> heli-vets net administrator

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7