[Vhpavhcmanelunch] 4 plaques carved by Bob Stanley - resend with link to the plaques

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:26:16 EST 2017

Mary Lonergan, Frank Reilly's wife has 4 wooden plaques carved by Bob
Stanley that she would like to give away. Frank was a long time member
of these groups and a good friend to us in the Boston area.

Please send email directly to me and I will arrange for Mary to send them.

Note: For the most part first come first served, but I will give Bob
Stanley first dibs at these, followed by Bruce Carlson

Link to Plaques: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ahZX2Sc7UUVpdDnF3

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org