[Vhpavhcmanelunch] 4 August 2018 Vietnam History Day

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 20:13:47 EDT 2018

>From Lee Pistone:

Hi Jerry.  I have been communicating with Rich Angelini who is the co-chair
of the Restoration Project for the USS Kennedy at Battleship cove in Fall
River,  The USS Kennedy also houses the formal MA Vietnam Memorial.  He is
over seeing the restart of the UHIM 609 Gunship and the Cobra restoration
projects.

They are having a Vietnam History day on 4 August 2018, starting at 1000
hours and would like to have some of our lunch group be there to answer
questions from the general public.  I plan to be there and I have contacted
Al Holmes because he has done restoration work on 609 a few years back to
see if he might want to also be there.  Can you put out a notice to the
rest of the lunch group about this event to see of any one else can help
out.  If they can they should arrive at 0900 and stay for what ever time
they can.

Sent from Galaxy S8 Android

Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix
http://www.blu.org
PGP key id: 6F6BB6E7
PGP Key fingerprint: 0EDC 2FF5 53A6 8EED 84D1  3050 5715 B88D 6F6B B6E7