[Vhpavhcmanelunch] Boston VIRTUAL crew member get together Monday, April 22, Noon

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 18:26:59 EDT 2020

The next Boston crew members Virtual meeting will be next *Monday, April
22*. We decided to have these meetings about twice a month. We will be
using the fully open source JTSi software.  I don't have to be there for
you to use the link. I have not yet customized instructions, but Algot
Runeman cooked up some for a local user group:
https://millermicro.com/FOSSUserGroupJitsi.pdf This has some graphics to
make it easy. If anyone wants to schedule a test run, just send me an
email, and we can plan a time.

Join the meeting:
https://meet.jit.si/bostonnamhelicrews

To join by phone instead, tap this: +1.512.402.2718,,1997402002#

Looking for a different dial-in number?
See meeting dial-in numbers:
https://meet.jit.si/static/dialInInfo.html?room=bostonnamhelicrews

If also dialing-in through a room phone, join without connecting to
audio: https://meet.jit.si/bostonnamhelicrews#config.startSilent=true
--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com <mailto:gaf.linux at gmail.com>>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org