[Vhpavhcmanelunch] In person lunch options

Jerry Feldman gaf.linux at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 16:36:55 EDT 2021

Peter and I have been discussing restarting in person lunches possibly in
August. Since Joe's American closed their Dedham location, we have been
thinking of LongHorn Steakhouse in Marlborough Ma
191 Boston Post Rd W, Marlborough, MA 01752

Both restaurants are close to I495. They are also a couple of blocks away
the the data center hosting our listserv 😬

Or The 99 in Marlborough ma
32 Boston Post Rd W, Marlborough, MA 01752

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf.linux at gmail.com>
Boston Linux and Unix http://www.blu.org