Boston Linux & UNIX was originally founded in 1994 as part of The Boston Computer Society. We meet on the third Wednesday of each month, online, via Jitsi Meet.

[Discuss] [Position-available] OPENING - Software Engineer - C, Linux kernel (2+ yrs exp.) in Waltham, MA

To post your own position-available or position-wanted
message, please follow the procedure at:
http://blu.wikispaces.com/job+posting+policy

Our client in Waltham, MA has a direct hire opening for a Software Engineer with 2-6 yrs of commercial design and development experience. They will consider more Sr level engineers, up to 12 yrs of experience.
Must be able to interview and work on-site.
Our client cannot sponsor visas at this time.

Software Engineer
Software Engineer with 2+ years' relevant Linux Driver experience. Responsible for design, develop and test of Linux drivers for high-speed network/communication products.

Required:
-?? ?BSCS/BSEE
-??? 2+ years' hands-on experience developing and interfacing with Linux drivers
-?? ?Experience with Linux kernel and strong C background
-??? Experience? implementing Linux for TCP/IP Ethernet and related

Please send your resume to jspencer at connectedsp (dot) com
Your resume will not be sent anywhere without your prior approval