*Correction* Boston Linux Meeting Thursday, July 12, 2012 - Desktop GNU/Linux SIG

Will Rico willrico at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 16:12:53 EDT 2012

The meeting date for the Desktop SIG is Thursday, July 12.  This was
correct in the "Subject," but incorrectly stated in the "When" section
of the message body.

Thank you to those who caught the error and apologies to everyone for
the confusion!

When: Thursday, July 12, 2012 6:30PM
Topic: Best Desktop GNU/Linux Tricks & Tips

Location: MIT Building E51, Room 335

Summary

       Are you currently using GNU/Linux as your desktop operating
       system? Come to our next meeting of BLU's Desktop GNU/Linux
       SIG and share your favorite tip or trick.  Others will be doing the
       same.

Abstract
       Share your favorite tip or program recommendation with other
       users for GNU/Linux on the desktop.  Don't have tip or trick to
       share?  Bring a question.  We'll try our best to answer it.

       Also on the agenda:
       -- Free Software Advocacy update
       -- GNU/Linux Accessibility news

       All levels of users are welcome, even those who are considering
       GNU/Linux, but not using it yet.

       Join us!

For further information and directions please consult the BLU Web site,
and the meetup page for this SIG.
http://www.blu.org/desktop
http://www.meetup.com/desktop-linux-users-group/

Please note that there is usually plenty of free parking in the E-51
parking lot at 2 Amherst St, or directly on Amherst St.