I was wondering if anyone is using a 1GB SCSI drive

Dan Demus dan at barney.palette.com
Wed Sep 28 08:07:37 EDT 1994

Hi Jerry,

	I have a 1GB drive!  I have the whole thing setup as one EXT2
fs.  It works great, no problems yet.  Except I was trying to unpack a
very large tarfile onto it (I`m not sure how big of a tarfile), and I
crashed Linux.  [I really need UUCP email at home] I suspect that this
crash was due to the size of the tarfile and not the hard drive.  I
was probably running out of swap space.  I have not tried to reproduce
the problem yet.

		Dan Demus
		dan at palette.com
		(603)886-1230 x133