For tonight's meeting

Blake F. Parker bfp at ultranet.com
Wed Dec 18 16:42:05 EST 1996

>I have 2 Java applets which Bill would like to run. I don't need a Java
>compiler or java virtual machine, just a Java enabled browser. If JABR's
>system is not cabable of it, does anyone have a Windows 95 laptop with
>Netscape or IE3.0 that they could bring.

        I have a Dell laptop with both NT and Windows 95 on it BUT
        you'll have to let me know before 6:30 if yuo need it because
        I left it at a work site and I'll have to go and pick it up.

--Blake

Blake F. Parker     bfp at ultranet.com     http://www.ultranet.com/~bfp
voice... +1 (617) 492-1723       pager... +1 (617) 472-1040