For tonight's meeting

Jerry Feldman gaf at zk3.dec.com
Thu Dec 19 08:44:10 EST 1996

Everything worked out last night. JABR's system also has Windows 95. When he
was unable to get X working, we fired up Windows 95, ran Netscape, and Bill
was able to show the two demos. Actually, I had copied several from Bill's
directory, so we even had a threads demo. The presentation as well as the
demos will be publicly available very shortly when the Digital are able to
make his directory available outside of the firewall.

Also, got a nice LCD panel from Digital for the meeting.
Jerry Feldman            Digital Unix Development Environment
Digital Equipment Corp.  (work)gaf at zk3.dec.com (home)gaf at highway1.com
110 Spitbrook Rd.        Mailstop: ZKO3-2/W17
Nashua, NH 03062-9987    (603)881-2970, DTN:381-2970