Picnic tomorrow.

John Chambers himself jc at minya.ne.mediaone.net
Fri Jul 17 10:57:23 EDT 1998

Hi.  It looks like tomorrow afternoon is the picnic.  I've laid in  a
supply of charcoal and a few other necessities.  I'll probably fill a
couple of coolers with  ice  and  maybe  a  few  drinkables  tomorrow
morning. I also put in an order for slightly cooler weather, but it's
not easy to get delivery this time of year.  Wonder how  many  people
will show up?  Wonder if there's anything else I should have about?

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org