Picnic tomorrow.

Christoph Doerbeck doerbeck at dma.isg.mot.com
Fri Jul 17 13:38:56 EDT 1998

>  Wonder how  many  people
> will show up?  Wonder if there's anything else I should have about?

Errr...  The only way I could convince my 15 year old son to come, was that
I'd allow him to drink plenty of beer.  He's not much of a computer guy,
but I figure a few more cases should win him over.  Although, everytime
he drinks, he likes to put on girls underpants.  I guess I should stop
pressuring the boy...

I'd be nice to go, but we've got family in town...  I'm sure I'll be having
alot more fun!!

- Christoph

***
Subcription/unsubscription/info requests: send e-mail with subject of
"subscribe", "unsubscribe", or "info" to discuss-request at blu.org