Softpro Marlboro Grand Opening, 2/19/0

maurice mgrady at mgrady.net
Tue Feb 8 21:26:11 EST 2000

Hi,

I am willing to help in anyway I can.  I have been only using linux for
a few years off an on but I have done many, many, many installs and some
basic configurations, (mainly x and network configurations), and my home
linux box that I am on right now :) I am sure there are other users that
can probably more help to you than I but if you find yourself short a
person let me know and I will gladly help.

Maurice Grady,
Information System Engineer
Network Engines, Inc
Randolph, Ma 02368