A quick question about fstab, and keyboard

Brad Noyes maitre at ccs.neu.edu
Mon Feb 21 21:35:09 EST 2000

Hi.,
I have a real quick question about fstab. At the end of the entries in fstab
there are two digits. What are they for, i figure that they're for running
fsck. Can someone write a quick note, i couldn't find it on the man page.

Second, i installed Mandrake 7 a few weeks ago, and one feature that i don't
have with this distrib is the keyboard. The home key, and end key don't bring me
to the beginning and end of lines. I used to use this feature a lot. I'm using
the same XF86Config file as i did with my old distrib. The keys don't function
in X, or in the console. Any ideas?

Thanks,
--Brad

-