Linksys BEFSR81 and remote logins?

Scott Ehrlich se at panix.com
Thu Mar 29 06:27:15 EST 2001

Hello to all:

I just installed a new Linksys BEFSR81 gateway/router in my home network
(RCN for cable and Internet).  I have five machines which are configured
via the 192.168 private network.

Given the Linksys is the filter now between my PCs and the Internet, is
there any way I can remotely log in to my machines from the outside world?
I have two Windows boxes (NT 4 and 2000) and two UNIX boxes (Linux and
Solaris).

Thanks in advance.

Scott

-