Which language will do?

Jared Michaels babaghanoo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 3 11:57:18 EST 2002

Hi, Everyone. I appreciate your suggestions -- I have a lot of new options
now. I've heard of Emacspeak, but since this app is for a specific
audience, and not for the general sighted public, I think just making it
accessible is sufficient. And I know the latest version of Flash is
designed for greater accessibility, but I don't know by how much. Something
to look into though. But I think I'm going to go ahead with Perl, and if
not Perl I'll look into the other 2 -- tcl & python.

Thanks a lot.
Jared