Good book on make?

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Thu Jul 25 17:15:49 EDT 2002

I need to pick up a book on make, autoconf, automake, configure, and all
that good stuff.  I'm not likely to get out to a store to actually shop
for one, so I'm soliciting recommendations so I can just buy one online.

DDDD   David Kramer                           http://thekramers.net
DK KD  "The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most
DKK D  experts agree, is by accident. That's where we come in;
DK KD  we're computer professionals. We cause accidents."
DDDD                                          -Nathaniel Borenstein