Book on samba

Jim Kelly-Rand JKelly-rand at kmwarch.com
Tue Nov 5 09:04:17 EST 2002

Samba For Dummies by IDG is what I used as a reference in configuring my
network. It is not a technical book on the inner workings of Samba if that
is what you are looking for. But it does cover some of the native windows
and linux utilities you might use in conjunction with your Sambe network
like Winpopup messaging, doing bachups, etc...
James Kelly-Rand
Kallmann, McKinnell & Wood Architects Inc.
939  Boylston  St.,                       Boston,
MA 02115