New email list for business and economic issues

David Kramer david at thekramers.net
Wed Apr 2 01:23:58 EST 2003

I started a thread on another list discussing some business and economic
issues.  While there was a lot of interest in the topic, it was not exactly
on-topic. This kind of thing has happened on several others I'm on.

I set up a separate email lists for such topics.  It in no way competes with
this list, and in fact should serve to keep it more on focus.

The mission statement of the list is:
"The purpose of the list is to discuss business and economic issues, trends,
history, and theory, primarily in high-tech industries, especially with
respect to the unemployed and underemployed."

If you are interested in joining, go to this web page: