Linux friendly ISP's in Boston

Wizard wizard at neonedge.com
Wed May 14 20:00:51 EDT 2003

> I'm seriously considering a switch to Verizon DSL because of the billing
> bundling. That would cut my DSL speed in half, but it's still more than
> enough for interactive surfing and Return To Castle Wolfenstein games.

It would probably cut it more than in half. I have on numerous occasions
dropped to below half of their advertised speed, and I was regularly having
problems with DNS until I adding several non-verizon servers to my list of
nameservers.
Just a warning, I plan on moving to Speakeasy at some point soon.
Grant M.