what to do about Windows email worms

Derek Martin invalid at pizzashack.org
Thu Jan 29 00:00:59 EST 2004

On Wed, Jan 28, 2004 at 05:01:55AM -0800, miah wrote:
> Do I look like HR ?

From this end of my Internet connection, I can't tell what you look
like... but I can tell that your posts look a bit asinine.   It has
apparently completely failed to occur to you that some people work in
environments where they do not have control over what platform they
use, what software they use, and that violating company policy will
get them fired.  But maybe it's just that you live and work in Utopia.

--
Derek D. Martin
http://www.pizzashack.org/