hda: lost interrupt

Mike Gorse mgorse at mgorse.dhs.org
Fri Oct 15 00:08:01 EDT 2004

Well, dma had been off on my drive when I was getting the lost interrupt
messages (and I'm not sure why), but then I rebooted because I started
hearing "system failed cpu test" out of my speakers.  I half-expected my
system not to boot again after I powered it down (the little bit of
googling I've done suggested that it might be a motherboard issue or maybe
an old bios not recognizing the cpu, but that wouldn't make any sense
because it has always worked before.)  But it started working fine after I
rebooted, and this morning I didn't get any lost interrupt errors, and dma
is on on the drive.  So I have no clue what is going on with my computer,
but it is working fine at the moment.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --