Simple HDTV viewer?

Matthew Gillen me-5yx05kfkO/aqeI1yJSURBw at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 4 11:36:41 EDT 2007

Laura Conrad wrote:
> I have a theory that I might do better with freevo, which has a sane
> configuration interface where you edit text files with the editor of
> your choice.  But I haven't yet tested this theory in the real world.

You might try Elisa. (http://elisa.fluendo.com) (they have Ubuntu packages on
the site, and it's in Fedora 7's repo)

It uses gstreamer, so as long as you have gstreamer-plugins-ugly (at least
that's what it's called in Fedora/Livna-speak) it should be able to handle
most formats.

I'd be curious to hear how it compares to Myth, if anyone has tried both.

Matt

believed to be clean.