Simple HDTV viewer?

Scott Ehrlich scott-DPNOqEs/LNQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 4 12:06:08 EDT 2007

I recently learned QAM permits viewing of unencrypted HD channels from
cable.   The 950 USB stick I got does not support that.   In light of
the fact it doesn't do what I want, I was able to sell it to a co-worker.

What are people's experiences with the LG OnAir GT?  It does support QAM,
something I was looking for, and now know about.

How about such tuners on cable vs FIOS, if I wanted to watch HD channels
on a PC in a den or other room and opt for FIOS?.

Thanks.

Scott

believed to be clean.