November BLU Installfest - comments?

John Abreau jabr-iwcNaMm7aMIiq3RsQ1AnAw at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 4 18:21:37 EDT 2007

Our next Installfest will be in November. I haven't scheduled it yet,
because Bill Ricker pointed out recently that it would make sense
to examine what other events are going on before picking a date.

For the past few years I've scheduled them for the Saturday after
the BLU meetings in February, May, August, and November.

What other events in November does everyone feel we should
consider before deciding on the date? I plan on scheduling it
for Saturday, November 24, unless there's a specific reason to
avoid that date.

Thanksgiving is on November 22, but I don't believe that's a problem.
What does everyone else think?

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr-iMZfmuK6BGBxLiRVyXs8+g at public.gmane.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9

believed to be clean.