keysigning signup

John Abreau jabr-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 5 00:59:42 EDT 2007

The old keypartyregister.php script was seriously broken; it was
last used on the old BLU server, asgard, that died back in
January.

To get something up quickly, I wrote a new script that just takes
a keyid, and retrieves it from the subkeys.pgp.net keyserver.
So you have to post your key to subkeys.php.net first, and
then register on the blu.org registration page.

On Tue, September 4, 2007 12:19 pm, Rajiv Aaron Manglani said:

> hi. i tried to register my key at
> http://blu.org/keysignings/keypartyregister.php using both my email and
> key id. the system found my key both times but  i got
>
> Sorry, no keys were selected. Please try again.
>

> any ideas?
>
> thanks
>

> --
> believed to be clean.