I'm recruiting for a Systems Engineer for a Storage Practice, Lori

Lori Rouleau lori-wUzYvHrbH0MsQv5ZqcSHkQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 12 13:11:10 EDT 2007

Please contact me if you would like more details about this position.

Lori Rouleau

lori-wUzYvHrbH0MsQv5ZqcSHkQ at public.gmane.org

Systems Engineer

My client is a Value Added Reseller and Systems Integrator. We enjoy
strong vendor relationships with EMC, SUN, Cisco, HP and Microsoft. Due
to exceptional growth we are adding a Systems Engineer to our Storage
Practice.

Qualifications:

*           Bachelor's of Science Degree ideally in computer science or
equivalent experience.

*           Six to nine years, with 3 yrs consulting experience a plus

*           Must have specific experience in EMC Software

*           Must have experience with SAN, NAS, DAS storage
infrastructures. Specific experience with Sun and EMC

*           Experience with Microsoft and UNIX (Solaris or Linux).
Operating Systems knowledge a plus

*           Experience with fabric switching solutions (Brocade, McData,
or Cisco)

*           Experience in architecting and design of complex enterprise
solutions

*           Strong organizational and interpersonal skills

*           Excellent communication and presentation skills and comfort
interfacing with customers

*           Proven ability to meet designated deadlines utilizing
professional business practices

*           Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives
concurrently

Required Competencies:

SUN

Solaris

EMC Clariion

VMWare

Veritas Storage Foundation (VSF) HA

Veritas File System (VxFS)

Veritas Volume Manager (VVM)

Mcdata and Brocade

Highly Prized Competencies:

EMC Celerra

Veritas Netbackup (NBU)

Red Hat Linux

Suse Linux

Emailxtender

Disxktender

EMC Centera

Legato Networker

Network Appliance

This is a technical individual contributor position within the
engineering group that requires

planning, implementing and maintaining Unix and storage networks
solutions and functioning as a technical leader or project contributor
on large and small scale projects.

This is an opportunity to join one of the most prosperous and well
respected value added solutions partners in the Northeast.

Sincerely

Lori Rouleau

Principal

Rouleau Search Associates