Software Freedom Day in Boston

David Kramer david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 18 23:07:41 EDT 2008

Jerry Feldman wrote, On 09/18/2008 07:25 PM:
> On 09/18/2008 03:15 PM, david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org wrote:
>> They don't even say if it costs money or not.
>>
> According to Matt Lee it is free. The address and times were in my email:
>
>   2008-09-20 from 10:00 to 16:00

OK, my point was not that I needed that information.  My point is, if
they are not organized/experienced/involved enough to put the most basic
of information about the event on their own website, than I can't trust
them to be organized/experienced/involved enough to put on a good event,
even if it's supposed to be pretty ad-hoc.

YMMV.  My time is worth a lot to me, and I can't afford to spend all day
at an event that could turn into a bunch of people just standing around.