redo a friends site

eric chadbourne eric-yrHdaQSNc4gdnm+yROfE0A at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 29 19:02:17 EDT 2008

hi all.  of friend of mine wants his website made beautiful.  i'm too
busy to deal with it right now.  if anybody here can help him find a
quality host and spruce up the site that would be great.  shoot me an
email with some example sites you've done.  he wants something similar
but a little more appealing.  he's also considering having some video of
his business made and is looking for interesting ways to present it.
here's his uri:
http://www.landmarkseniorliving.com/

he's not only my friend but also my karate instructor.  i spar this guy
once a week so don't apply if you can't do it.  ;-)  it's currently
built on some proprietary crap.  (coldfusion?)  anyway, i love blu'ers
so i thought i would post here first.

$ = ability.  i'm helping him pick and love people who love text editors.

thanks,
eric c.