eepc question

Jerry Feldman gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 30 11:04:39 EDT 2008

My aunt will be travelling to India shortly and she was asking me about=20
a laptop she can get to check her email, and do some word processing.=20
She is familiar with MS Word, but should be able to use OpenOffice. The=20
issue here is cast and size. She is in her 70s, but is computer literate =

since she was head of HR for Time-Warner.

I did offer to give her my XO while I'm in New York next week, but I=20
don't think she would be comfortable with it. She'll probably end up=20
getting a commercial laptop.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846