Android and Linux

Matthew Gillen me-5yx05kfkO/aqeI1yJSURBw at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 4 13:21:41 EDT 2010

On 08/04/2010 01:04 PM, Kent Borg wrote:
> That said, I carry a spare battery for my Android phone.  Iphone users
> can carry a spare battery, too, but it won't do them much good.  (I can
> swap my batteries in a few seconds, with my bare hands!)

That reminds me of an interview I saw a while back with Steve Wozniak, and one
of the teasers for the interview was his claim that he'd solved the iPhone's
spare-battery problem.  Turns out he was being a bit sarcastic (maybe?  maybe
not...): "I carry two iPhones! When one runs out I just switch to the other!"

Matt