Some Android questions

Jerry Feldman gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 1 07:48:00 EST 2010

Good discussion, got me thinking.For my purposes, I think that I will
still go out and buy an Android since it does meet my criteria and the
Android users I know like it. But there is a lot happening in the
embedded space right now. With Nokia and Intel collaborating on Meego,
and other stuff, technology will continue to move ahead.

On 02/28/2010 08:06 PM, Anthony Gabrielson wrote:

> [...]

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846