Some Android questions

Jerry Feldman gaf-mNDKBlG2WHs at public.gmane.org
Thu Mar 4 09:45:58 EST 2010

The initial issue I had was how to move my Blackberry memo pad over to
the Android since I have about 500 memos. Apparently neither ActiveSync
nor CompanionLink will grab Outlook Notes, and that is ok. I can save
the memo pad into a .ipd file, and use ABC Amber converter to convert
them into a number of different formats. The question is more of opinion
than anything else, what Android app is closest to the Palm/Blackberry
memo pad. I have looked at Google Mobile Notes and a couple of other
notepad apps like AK Notes and OI Notes and a few others.

--=20
Boston Linux and Unix
PGP key id: 537C5846