OT: What we want are things that work; what we get is technology

john saylor js0000-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Mar 8 16:05:50 EST 2010

yo

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 3:50 PM, David Kramer <david-8uUts6sDVDvs2Lz0fTdYFQ at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I will probably load OpenWRT or DD-WRT on my existing WRT54G.

i have been very happy [unlike most others] with my WRT54G and DD-WRT.
it just works for me. all the freaking time ... [although i may have
just jinxed myself]

also, with DD-WRT you can increase the wireless signal strength [along
with tons of other stuff] to fit your situation. to me, DD-WRT is a
perfect example of just how good open source software can be. it makes
my WRT54G a much more useful piece of hardware than it was running the
linksys software. ymmv.

--
\js  :-P