[Discuss] Light Linux Distro for VM usage

aldo albanese aldo_albanese at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 5 11:20:17 EST 2012

Hi,
I would like to use a light Linux Distro that I can use within Oracle VM box.  My intend is to use it exclusively for browser activities without worry about getting a virus. It should be fast to load and should have all the built in applications like Adobe Flash.  This Distro should work well inside the VM using a 15 Inc. screen laptop.  I have issues with all the distros that I'm testing fitting the entire screen.  Right now tested OpenSuse and Fedora.

Thanks for your input.

Aldo