[Discuss] TrueCrypt on a network Drive

aldo albanese aldo_albanese at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 10:33:41 EDT 2012

You are a great group, thanks you.  This user is extra paranoid and would like her network drive encrypted.  She is the only one mounting and using the drive.   I saw the option for backup the volume header, does it work in case of a disaster?  I will test the other two program you suggested.

Thanks,
Aldo