[Discuss] [OT] BLU's SEO (Martin Owens)

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 21:29:40 EDT 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-22 at 19:56 -0500, Derek Martin wrote:
> ALL definitions indicate that it is H2O in liquid form.  Far more
> authoritative than Wikipedia IMO.
>
> Also FWIW that post was meant to be humerous.  I often forget that my
> brand of humor is lost on most people, and omitted the appropriate
> emoticon. :)

Not lost at all, I just like having as much fun as you ;-)

Dictionaries are weird, they follow the vernacular in English, much to
it's advantage of course. But that does leave us with both authoritative
dictionaries and different definitions for different places and spaces.
I'm sure in chemistry it's just solid water not solidified water.

Martin,