[Discuss] vnc

markw at mohawksoft.com markw at mohawksoft.com
Mon Aug 25 11:12:10 EDT 2014

The problem is security.

If you allow SSH access to the open internet, you're more open to attack.

With openvpn you can enable two-factor authentication and a lot more
security. Then, sure, let a really trusted user open an SSH shell.

It is inarguable that SSH and a VPN is far more secure than merely SSH or
other access methods.