[Discuss] Wireless devices, 2 Wireless Routers, local network. DD-WRT

Matt Shields matt at mattshields.org
Wed Aug 27 09:03:16 EDT 2014

I haven't, but I'm interested in your results.  I also go camping and have
had to resort to getting a mifi which has a 10GB limit and I often go over.
 if there was a way to do what you're doing and limit my mifi use, I'd be
interested.  I'd also be interested to see if someone could accomplish with
a Raspberry Pi.

Matt