[Discuss] Wireless devices, 2 Wireless Routers, local network. DD-WRT

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 10:37:42 EDT 2014

On 8/27/2014 8:38 AM, markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:
> I should be able to connect to the camp ground's wireless with the high
> gain antenna using the Wireless-G router with a DHCP assign IP address.

And here I thought "camping" meant getting away from things like this.

But to address the question, you need two access points each with two
wireless network interfaces. Configure AP1 wlan1 as a client to the
site's network. Configure AP1 wlan0 as a Repeater Bridge endpoint.
Configure AP2 wlan1 as a Repeater Bridge endpoint. Configure AP2 wlan0
as a normal access point for your devices.

--
Rich P.