[Discuss] Wireless devices, 2 Wireless Routers, local network. DD-WRT

Richard Pieri richard.pieri at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 15:28:17 EDT 2014

On 8/27/2014 3:06 PM, Bill Bogstad wrote:
> Even better you could just connect two of the LAN ports togther
> (either with a crossover cable or if auto-MIDX is supported on either
> router that might work as well.

Um... Bill? That's what DD-WRT's Repeater Bridge does albeit over 802.11
instead of 802.3.

Admittedly, I made the assumption that a wired connection between access
points did not make sense under the circumstances. If a wired connection
is indicated then I would wire as you suggest to avoid double NAT.

--
Rich P.